Peace. Comfort. Dignity.
Traditional Hospice is locally owned and operated, with dedication to providing comfort, dignity and peace of mind to hospice patients and their families when facing an end of life diagnosis of six months or less.
Traditional Hospice’s patient-centered, multidisciplinary team approach is individualized to meet the unique needs and personality of patients and their families. We recognize the important role encouragement, engagement and inspiration play in helping patients achieve their goals. Together, our mission is to provide exceptional nursing and home health care to hospice patients in their home, wherever their home might be, including facilities and personal care homes.
Building a partnership with Traditional Hospice throughout a patient’s journey creates a structure of support that lasts a lifetime bringing comfort and support when needed most. Together, we can lengthen lives even when patients are facing a life limiting diagnosis.
Traditional Hospice Core Values:
- Providing exceptional nursing and home health care wherever the hospice patient might live.
- Listening to the patient’s goals and adapting our services to meet their individual needs.
- Empowering our hospice patients to live life fully. Encouraging activity and participation in a treatment plan that supports their wishes.
- Educating patients and their families regarding their disease process and how to lengthen the quality of their days.
- Finding joy and meaning in everyday experiences.
Traditional Hospice Provides:
- Skilled Hospice Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Social Workers
- Physician Services
- Medical Equipment
- Continuous Care
- 24 Hour Emergency On-Call Nurse
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
- Bereavement and Spiritual Care
- Music Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Low level massage and Aromatherapy