Enhanced Therapy Program:
I have used the PENS protocol to improve voluntary muscle contraction of the thigh muscle after total knee replacement successfully with several patients. This has more rapidly improved the patient’s strength and ability to move their own leg sooner after surgery. I have also used the “nerve block” protocol with one patient to dull her pain, allowing her to tolerate stretching after total knee replacement much easier.
Mike Barkley, PT
Electrotherapy System – Omnistim Fx Pro
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic intractable pain and as an adjunctive treatment in the management of acute pain, post-surgical pain and pain associated with posttraumatic injury.
- Relaxation of muscle spasms.
- Re-education of muscle action.
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis
- Increased local blood circulation.
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion.
Ultrasound Therapy System – Omnisound 3000E Pro
- Relieving pain
- Increasing the extensibility of collagen tissues
- Decreasing joint stiffness and contractures
- Reduction of muscle spasm
- Increasing circulation
- Treatment of Tenosynovitis, Bursitis, Synovitis, Tendonitis
Connections Program: This is a free, non-medical follow up program offered to individuals who do not qualify for home health or Hospice services; however, still need a “check-in” once in a while. Connections is our way of keeping connected with you, while keeping you connected to the community resources you need to safely stay at home.
- Ostomy Teaching:
- Medication Management:
- Disease Management:
- Pain Management:
- Infusion Therapy: