Home Care Services
- Assistance with Hygiene Regimen
- Transfer/Ambulation Assistance
- Incontinence care
ID Services and Supports:
- In Home and Community Supports
- Shift Nursing (RN and LPN) with Traditional Home Health Care
- Escort to lunch, dinner, appointments
- Religious reading and reminders
- Discuss current & historical events
- Light housekeeping
- Errand services
- Grocery shopping
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Medication reminders
Our trained and experienced Traditional Home Care also work in hospitals and local facilities, upon request.
Upon request our DCW's (Direct Care Workers) can be contracted to help be or advocate upon Hospital Stays.
Lackawanna and Wayne Counties: "These services are funded, in part, under a contract with the Pennsylvania Department of Aging and the Lackawanna County Board of Commissions through Lackawanna County Area Agency on Aging."