Pediatric & Adult Skilled Home Care Criteria
- A resident of Pennsylvania.
- Age Birth-21yrs of age.
- Any child that has a medical necessity for skilled care.
- Any child that needs a Home Health Aide or Skilled Nursing to accompany to school.
- Approved insurances or Waiver Programs that fund Skilled Care in the Home.
- A resident of Pennsylvania
- Age 21yrs, and beyond
- Any adult that has a medical need for Skilled Nursing.
- Any participating Waiver client
- Any private pay client in need of medical care.