The Pennsylvania Consolidated Waiver for individuals with mental intellectual disabilities is designed to help persons with intellectual disabilities live more independently in their homes and communities and to provide a variety of services that promote community living. Traditional Pediatric & Adult Skilled Home Care can provide these services through the traditional agency model.
- Be age three and older
- Have a diagnosis of intellectual disabilities
- Require active treatment
- Be recommended for an intermediate care facility level of care based on a medical evaluation
- Determined eligible for Medical Assistance (MA)
- $2,000 resource limit (does not apply to dependent children under age 21)
- Income limit 300% of the Federal Benefit Rate
Services that can be provided include:
- Behavior support
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Home Health Aide Services (HHA)
- Specialized supplies
- PT/OT Therapy
Note: The list of eligibility criteria and services may change when waiver amendments or waiver renewals are approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Please, visit the Department of Public Welfare’s website for a current list of all services provided through this waiver.