Yoga for Health (Free)
NEPA Health and Wellness - Yoga for Health sponsored by Traditional Home Health and Hospice and The Greenhouse Project are partnering to provide "Yoga for Health" Tuesday’s and Thursday’s, 2:30-3:30.
- Low Level chair yoga, deep-breathing, meditation and mindfulness techniques with Mindy Hill, ERYT certified Yoga Instructor.
- No mat work required. No experience or special clothing.
- Come join us in aging gracefully and joyfully. It’s fun.
- Ages 19-90 are experiencing the benefits of chair yoga, deep breathing and balancing postures.
- Come join us in improving your overall health:
- Relieving stress and anxiety, reducing depression, improving posture and balance.
*Spring/Summer location: Nay Aug Park’s Schimelfenig Pavilion to the left of the Pool.
**Fall/Winter location: Nay Aug Park’s The Greenhouse Project 200 Arthur Ave. (The white building with black mural art.)
Free and open to the community.
Any questions, call Traditional at 570.207-9286